Monday, February 26, 2007

One Step at a TIme

All products are SU! Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisley Paper: Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribean, Whisper White, Regal Rose Inks: Regal Rose, Cool Caribean. Accessories: Sgno White Gel Pen, Ticket Corner Punch, Stampa-majig, SU! Markers, Snail Adhesive and Pink Gingham Ribbon.

This card was a request from a lady I know who is a Hair Dresser and wanted a card to use as a Gift Certificate holder. I got the color scheme from the Loves Me designer paper from Stampin' Up! Winter Mini catalog. I absolutly love this color scheme it makes me want spring flowers and green grass, not the brown yucky crap. There is nothing better than the smell of freshly cut grass! Anyway back to the topic of my card, I used markers on the paisley's and the ticket corner punch is my new thing...(Just recently got it..yay!) as you can see I used it on all the corners. The polka dots on the pink is where I used the Stamp-a-majig cause I am horrible at lining the image up! Then on the inside I used a slit punch on two sides to attach the Certificate.

So I ran into the lady I made the card for and she wants me to make up packages to sell to the other hair dressers at her salon. I am really excited to get my name out in a bigger town than the one I currently live in.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will build up a quite large list of buyers!! How nice! I am with you these colors are gorgeous!! Lovely, Beautiful card!!!